The Higher Education Web Professionals Association hosts its Annual Conference in the fall of each year, rotating to different cities and regions across the United States. About 700 web professionals attend each year.
The Academies happen immediately before the Annual Conference. Up to 100 attendees choose to extend their conference experience and attend the intensive Academy programs. These attendees are future leaders in the HighEdWeb industry.
We are excited to offer Academy sponsorship packages. Thanks to sponsors like you, attendee costs are kept low. You also enable us to invite expert speakers and provide networking opportunities.
Academy sponsorship – $2000
Intimate opportunity to interact with Leadership, Content/UX and Technical Academy attendees.
- Opportunity to interact with Academy attendees at limited attendance events, including alumni reception
- Opportunity to play sponsor-produced video (up to three minutes long) before each Academy opening session (Video to be submitted for HighEdWeb review two weeks prior to showing.)
- Complimentary registration of one attendee to the Annual Conference, including all conference materials and admission to special events (does not include pre/post conference workshops)*
- Company logo included on Academy websites
- One piece of promotional material*** included in Annual Conference attendee packets/bags
- List of attendees’ names, job titles and institutions delivered within one week after the conference
- Opportunity to interact with Academy alumni from current and past years at invitation-only reception
- Company logo** included on Annual Conference website
- Sponsor logo display*** and verbal acknowledgment provided at reception
- List of Annual Conference attendees’ names, job titles and institutions delivered within one week after the conference
We also welcome you to also sponsor the Annual Conference. Several packages are available.
You may also choose to maximize your visibility through even greater sponsorship of the HighEdWeb organization. These opportunities are delivered on an individual basis; contact email@example.com for more information.
HighEdWeb maintains a policy of not sharing contact information (email addresses) for its attendees.
* If you choose to add additional attendees, each registration will be given the early bird discount
** Content, artwork/logo to be provided in approved format by sponsor; content must be received, and email will be sent no later than three months post-event
*** Promotional piece not to exceed 8.5” x 11” and to be provided by sponsor prior to the conference.
**** Sponsor logo and acknowledgment to be co-branded with HighEdWeb according to the association’s brand standards